If the address in your Aadhar card is wrong, then you can update it online within few minutes. We received many emails from our readers; they want to change the address in aadhar card. So today we are writing a detailed article to change the address in aadhar card. You can also download your aadhar card from our website.
If you have any query related to aadhar card, then please comment below or contact us through the contact page.
Please follow below steps to update address
- Go to update portal by clicking here.
- Enter aadhar number, text verification and click on Send OTP button.
Step 2: Please enter OTP
- Please enter OTP in the box and click on Login button.
Step 3: Select address from the list
- Tick the address option from list and click on Submit button.
Step 4: Enter your new address
- Now please enter your new address in the box.
- Please also upload a Proof of Residence document there.
- Click on the Submit button.
- After clicking on submit button you will get an URN number to track the progress. Please save the URN number at safe place.
Note: You can track your progress from our website by visiting URN status page.
We hope you like this article very much. Please share this article with your friends by clicking on share buttons below. You can also check aadhar status with the help of our website.